Product SummaryThis Set by Oase includes: the intelligent flow through filter FiltoMatic 7000 CWS with integrated UVC clarifier and matching filter pump AquaMax Eco Premium. Filter Features Intelligent control system adjusts the filtration capacity to the seasonal requirements of...
- Description & Specs
- Related Blog Posts
- Intelligent control system adjusts the filtration capacity to the seasonal requirements of the pond.
- Up to 40% power savings thanks to UVC unit with patented self-cleaning that is activated as needed; also includes oxygen enrichment.
- Easy to conceal, this filter can be buried up to 70 % of the device height.
- Reduced maintenance due to automatic sludge discharge.
- Convenient cleaning of the filter foams.
- Long service life and high quality filter sponges offer the best conditions for the filter biology.
- Less string algae through continuous removal of phosphates and nutrients.
- Determination of the specific replacement requirement of the bulb thanks to UVC operating hours meter.
- User friendly
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||380 x 380 x 520mm|
|Voltage||230V / 50Hz|
|Power Consumption Cleaning||41W|
|Power Cable Length||10m|
|Number of Purple Filter Foams||2|
|Number of Red Filter Foams||1|
|UVC Operating Hours||8000h|
|Connection Sludge Discharge||40mm|
|Minimum Flow Rate||2500L/h|
|Maximum Flow Rate||4000L/h|
|Suitable for Ponds up to||7 m³|
|Suitable for Ponds with Fish up to||3.5 m³|
|Suitable for Ponds with Koi up to||2 m³|