- Description & Specs
- Related Blog Posts
This Filtomatic 14000 CWS Flow Through Filter by Oase is easy to use, easy to maintain and easy to hide.
- Intelligent control system adjusts the filtration capacity to the seasonal requirements of the pond.
- Up to 40% power savings thanks to UVC unit with patented self-cleaning that is activated as needed; also includes oxygen enrichment.
- Easy to conceal, this filter can be buried up to 70 % of the device height.
- Reduced maintenance due to automatic sludge discharge.
- Convenient cleaning of the filter foams.
- Long service life and high quality filter sponges offer the best conditions for the filter biology.
- Less string algae through continuous removal of phosphates and nutrients.
- Determination of the specific replacement requirement of the bulb thanks to UVC operating hours meter.
- User friendly
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||380 x 380 x 720mm|
|Voltage||230V / 50Hz|
|Power Consumption Cleaning||54W|
|Power Cable Length||10m|
|Number of Purple Filter Foams||2|
|Number of Red Filter Foams||1|
|UVC Operating Hours||8000h|
|Connection Sludge Discharge||40mm|
|Minimum Flow Rate||3500L/h|
|Maximum Flow Rate||5000L/h|
|Suitable for Ponds up to||14 m³|
|Suitable for Ponds with Fish up to||7 m³|
|Suitable for Ponds with Koi up to||3.5 m³|
There is a 2 + 1 year manufacturers guarantee with this item. Please see packaging for further information and registration details.
Related Blog Posts From Our Team
Posted on 22 August, 2016 by Paddy Davies