Product SummaryThis Filtomatic 14000 CWS Flow Through Filter by Oase is easy to use, easy to maintain and easy to hide. Features Intelligent control system adjusts the filtration capacity to the seasonal requirements of the pond....
- Description & Specs
- Related Blog Posts
This Filtomatic 14000 CWS Flow Through Filter by Oase is easy to use, easy to maintain and easy to hide.
- Intelligent control system adjusts the filtration capacity to the seasonal requirements of the pond.
- Up to 40% power savings thanks to UVC unit with patented self-cleaning that is activated as needed; also includes oxygen enrichment.
- Easy to conceal, this filter can be buried up to 70 % of the device height.
- Reduced maintenance due to automatic sludge discharge.
- Convenient cleaning of the filter foams.
- Long service life and high quality filter sponges offer the best conditions for the filter biology.
- Less string algae through continuous removal of phosphates and nutrients.
- Determination of the specific replacement requirement of the bulb thanks to UVC operating hours meter.
- User friendly
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||380 x 380 x 720mm|
|Voltage||230V / 50Hz|
|Power Consumption Cleaning||54W|
|Power Cable Length||10m|
|Number of Purple Filter Foams||2|
|Number of Red Filter Foams||1|
|UVC Operating Hours||8000h|
|Connection Sludge Discharge||40mm|
|Minimum Flow Rate||3500L/h|
|Maximum Flow Rate||5000L/h|
|Suitable for Ponds up to||14 m³|
|Suitable for Ponds with Fish up to||7 m³|
|Suitable for Ponds with Koi up to||3.5 m³|
There is a 2 + 1 year manufacturers guarantee with this item. Please see packaging for further information and registration details.