Product SummaryThe FiltoClear 6000 by Oase is a pressure filter with UVC and patented cleaning function. Product characteristics Combination of mechanical biological cleaning and effective UVC technology Ideal for supplying higher elevated watercourses and architectural pools...
- Description & Specs
- Related Blog Posts
The FiltoClear 6000 by Oase is a pressure filter with UVC and patented cleaning function.
- Combination of mechanical biological cleaning and effective UVC technology
- Ideal for supplying higher elevated watercourses and architectural pools
- Patented Easy-Clean technology for easy and easy cleaning without opening the filter
- Cleaning and backflush function can be easily operated on the cover
- Possibility of monitoring the UVC clarifier, filter contamination and water flow-through
- Integrated in the natural environment, thanks to possibility of in ground installation and the sandstone look of the cover
- Compact filter size with high filtration capacity - perfect for architectural pools and where there is little space in the garden
- High quality, impact resistant material
|Dimensions (W x H)
|380 x 430mm
|Pollutant Level Indicator?
|Connections, Sludge Discharge
|No Blue Filter Foams
|No Red Filter Foams
|Max Operating Pressure
|Suitable for unstocked ponds up to max
|Suitable for ponds with fish stock up to max
|Suitable for ponds with Koi up to max