Product SummaryHozelock Bioforce Revolution Advanced Pressurised Pond Filters with UV Clarifiers offer a simple route to a healthy pond. Features: A high power UV clarifier to eliminate green water. CypriCube Foam filter media with a +50%...
- Description & Specs
- Related Blog Posts
Hozelock Bioforce Revolution Advanced Pressurised Pond Filters with UV Clarifiers offer a simple route to a healthy pond.
- A high power UV clarifier to eliminate green water.
- CypriCube Foam filter media with a +50% surface area. Remove solids without clogging or flow loss.
- Kaldnes Biomedia with optimised surface area to encourage the colonisation of beneficial bacteria, improving biological filtration.
- No fuss filter cleaning system. Simply turn the handle on the top to clean and use the diverter switch to flush out the waste. Using pond water to clean the filter helps to preserve good bacteria.
- Quick access UVC lamp chamber with quartz glass tube and integral viewing point to check operation.
- Filter can be hidden in the ground and outlet used to make a waterfall.
- 2 Year guarantee (see packaging for further details)
|Model||Medium 6000 L/H||Medium 9000 L/H||Large 14000 L/H|
|Maximum Flow (Pump)||4000 L/H||6000 L/H||8000 L/H|
|Maximum Head (Pump)||3.5m||4.5m||5m|
|Maximum Pond Size (no fish)||12000 L||18000 L||28000 L|
|Maximum Pond Size (with fish)||6000 L||9000 L||14000 L|
|Filter Dimensions||520 x 420 x 400 mm||520 x420 x 400 mm||620 x 420 x 400 mm|
|Inlet/Outlet Size||25mm - 40mm||25mm - 40mm||25mm - 40mm|