Product SummaryThe FiltoClear Set 6000 by Oase includes a 6000 pressure filter with UVC and patented cleaning function and a matching AquaMax Eco Premium filter and watercourse pump. Filter characteristics Combination of mechanical biological cleaning and effective UVC...
- Description & Specs
- Related Blog Posts
The FiltoClear Set 6000 by Oase includes a 6000 pressure filter with UVC and patented cleaning function and a matching AquaMax Eco Premium filter and watercourse pump.
- Combination of mechanical biological cleaning and effective UVC technology
- Ideal for supplying higher elevated watercourses and architectural pools
- Patented Easy-Clean technology for easy and easy cleaning without opening the filter
- Cleaning and backflush function can be easily operated on the cover
- Possibility of monitoring the UVC clarifier, filter contamination and water flow-through
- Integrated in the natural environment, thanks to possibility of in ground installation and the sandstone look of the cover
- Compact filter size with high filtration capacity - perfect for architectural pools and where there is little space in the garden
- High quality, impact resistant material
|Dimensions (W x H)||380 x 430mm|
|Pollutant Level Indicator?||Yes|
|Connection Inlet||19/25/32/38 mm|
|Connections Outlet||19/25/32/38 mm|
|Connections, Sludge Discharge||19/25/32/38 mm|
|No Blue Filter Foams||3|
|No Red Filter Foams||3|
|Max Operating Pressure||0.20bar|
|Suitable for unstocked ponds up to max||
|Suitable for ponds with fish stock up to max||
|Suitable for ponds with Koi up to max||
This product comes with a 2 + 1 year guarantee.