- Description & Specs
- Related Blog Posts
The BioTec Premium 80000 Compact High-Performance Filter by Oase is suitable for near-to nature ponds of up to 80 m³ and fish ponds of up to 40m³.
- Automatic coarse debris extraction which easily flushes the contamination out of the filter, thanks to drum filter technology.
- Long service life and high quality filter sponges provide the best conditions for filter biology.
- Outstanding filter capacity with intelligent control functions.
- A watertight microcontroller system monitors and controls the main functions (plug & play).
- The filter is flushed only by cleaned pond water, a fresh water connection is not required.
- Integrated powerful, high-quality pressure pump is for flushing the drum.
- Incomparably quiet through extensive noise damping.
- Excellent filtration capacity to 125 µm and flow-through rates of up to 12,500 L/h.
- Individually removable sieve elements (no tools required) and free-wheeling functions for easy access to drum interior.
- Pollutant rakes on the sieves for reliable removal of string algae and other larger particles from the drum.
- Less string algae through continuous removal of phosphates and nutrients.
- Pollutant discharge incl. slide valve.
|Power Consumption||5 W|
|Dimensions (LxWxH)||830 x 600 x 280mm|
|Power Consumption Cleaning||670W|
|Coarse Debris Extraction||
|No. Nozzles/Cleaning Flow Rate||1 / 4.0L/min|
|Scavenging Pump||4 bar|
|No. Blue Filter Foams||2|
|No. Red Filter Foams||2|
|No. Purple Filter Foams||2|
|Connection Inlet||1 x 2" + Bitron|
|Connection Outlet||DN 110|
|Connection Sludge Discharge||DN 75|
|Connection Mud Drain||DN 110|
|Installation Height Above Water Level||51cm|
|Automatic Self Cleaning||Manual/Time Interval/Sensor|
|ProfiClear Classic, Bitron Eco 120-240W, Bitron C 36-110W|