Product SummaryThe BioTec Premium 80000 Compact High-Performance Filter by Oase is suitable for near-to nature ponds of up to 80 m³ and fish ponds of up to 40m³. Product Features: Automatic coarse debris extraction which easily flushes...
- Description & Specs
- Related Blog Posts
The BioTec Premium 80000 Compact High-Performance Filter by Oase is suitable for near-to nature ponds of up to 80 m³ and fish ponds of up to 40m³.
- Automatic coarse debris extraction which easily flushes the contamination out of the filter, thanks to drum filter technology.
- Long service life and high quality filter sponges provide the best conditions for filter biology.
- Outstanding filter capacity with intelligent control functions.
- A watertight microcontroller system monitors and controls the main functions (plug & play).
- The filter is flushed only by cleaned pond water, a fresh water connection is not required.
- Integrated powerful, high-quality pressure pump is for flushing the drum.
- Incomparably quiet through extensive noise damping.
- Excellent filtration capacity to 125 µm and flow-through rates of up to 12,500 L/h.
- Individually removable sieve elements (no tools required) and free-wheeling functions for easy access to drum interior.
- Pollutant rakes on the sieves for reliable removal of string algae and other larger particles from the drum.
- Less string algae through continuous removal of phosphates and nutrients.
- Pollutant discharge incl. slide valve.
|Power Consumption||5 W|
|Dimensions (LxWxH)||830 x 600 x 280mm|
|Power Consumption Cleaning||670W|
|Coarse Debris Extraction||
|No. Nozzles/Cleaning Flow Rate||1 / 4.0L/min|
|Scavenging Pump||4 bar|
|No. Blue Filter Foams||2|
|No. Red Filter Foams||2|
|No. Purple Filter Foams||2|
|Connection Inlet||1 x 2" + Bitron|
|Connection Outlet||DN 110|
|Connection Sludge Discharge||DN 75|
|Connection Mud Drain||DN 110|
|Installation Height Above Water Level||51cm|
|Automatic Self Cleaning||Manual/Time Interval/Sensor|
|ProfiClear Classic, Bitron Eco 120-240W, Bitron C 36-110W|
Please note that there is a 2 + 1 Years Manufacturers Guarantee on this product. Please see packaging for further information and instruction.
Related Blog Posts From Our Team
Oxygenating Plants Update
Posted on 09 May, 2018 by Paddy Davies
Green Water Control
Posted on 22 August, 2016 by Paddy Davies
Share this item: